The global advance of health care increasingly depends on the study of genetics and the human genome. Discovery of the underlying traits that determine genetic disorders now grant the ability to diagnose and monitor a patient’s disease, assess their health risk, and determine which remedies are best suited for prevention or treatment. These capabilities underlie the field of molecular diagnostics (MDx) – laboratory tests using state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation that identify a disease or predisposition to a disease by analyzing DNA, RNA, or their proteins.
- Global Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Market 2017 – 2022 – Profiling GE Healthcare ... December 12, 2017
- How Does Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Stack Up Right Now? December 12, 2017
- Understanding Basic Stock Data: Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) December 12, 2017
- Analyst's Viewpoint About ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) December 12, 2017
- Orbimed Advisors LLC Increased Agilent Technologies INC (A) Position December 12, 2017