Published Market Reports
Mobile Marketing to Life Scientists (2012)
|Publication Date||Aug 2012|
At the end of 2011, there were 6 billion mobile subscriptions.
The number of consumers in the U.S. who own a tablet computer now exceeds 13 percent just two years into the market's existence.
Mobile internet will overtake desktop internet usage by 2014.
Half of U.S. adult cell phone owners (50%) now have apps on their phones.
Nearly one-in-three consumers would like brands to send them promotions via a mobile device.
Use this report to plan your mobile strategy today.
Check out a short video on this report, with key findings:
Competing for a scientist’s attention isn’t easy, which is why major suppliers seek to maximize every possible form of outreach. Still in its nascent stage, connecting with scientists via mobile devices presents a new way for suppliers to get some “face-time” with scientists. The infrastructure is there, and scientists (like the rest of the population), are increasingly relying on PDAs, smartphones and tablets for personal use. Many suppliers have yet to develop many (if any) applications designed specifically for mobile devices, but most of them have already invested resources in figuring out how to begin.
Enter BioInformatics LLC’s newest report Mobile Marketing to Life Scientists. Designed to instruct suppliers on scientists’ mobile device usage and preferences in the lab, this report will provide guidance as to how to move forward with a mobile device outreach strategy.
This report will help you to understand:
- Use of mobile computing in the lab
- Reasons for not using portable/mobile devices in the lab
- Ways desktop computers and portable/mobile devices support scientists’ research
- Information scientists would like to access via a smartphone or tablet in support of their work in the lab
- Work-related content scientists create using desktop computers and portable/mobile devices
- Perceived helpfulness of mobile apps for ordering products
- Mobile app categories of most interest to scientists
- Information scientists would like to receive from life science suppliers via a portable/mobile device
- ...and MORE
Our team of business and science analysts conduct primary research and market analysis so you can use our reports to inform relevant and timely strategies.
If you don’t see what you are looking for, or need help with ordering a report, call us at 703.778.3080 extension 14. Or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop with Confidence
You can be assured that your personal and payment information will be handled on our secure server with the highest degree of confidentiality.
Stay in Touch with Us
Let us send our monthly NEWSLETTER straight to your inbox. Enter your email here.